Quetta Board HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE PART-I & II (ANNUAL) EXAMINATION 2020
It is hereby notified for the general information of all concerned that the HSSC Part-I & II (Annual) Examination 2020 of the Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Quetta will commence on Thursday the 7th April, 2020.
Admission Fee for Regular and Private Candidates must be deposited in the authorized branches of Bank of Pakistan, within the jurisdiction of BISE Quetta.
The fee structure & schedule for the receipt of Admission Forms and Fees (both) in the Board Office for the eligible candidates of HSSC Part-I & II (Annual) Examination, 2020 are as under:
Quetta Board SSC Exam Schedule 2020
1. Incomplete Admission Forms will not be entertained. Photographs and other documents should be pasted with GLUE AND NOT BE STAPLED.
2. No admission form under any circumstances will be accepted either by post or by hand after the prescribed date i.e. 28-02-2020.
3. All candidates and their guardians must write their mobile/cell numbers in their admission forms.
4. Admission forms of male/female regular candidates shall be accepted with two (02) copies of passport size latest photographs (white background) both pasted on front duly attested by the Principal of the HSS/college concerned (one photo attested on front whereas second one unattested).
5. Admission forms of male/female (Ex, Private, IBCC, Improvement, Additional Subjects,) candidates shall be accepted with 02 copies (white background) of passport size photographs duly attested by any of the Govt. Officer of BPS-16 and above in Education Department/Officers of Armed Forces/Head of affiliated institutions within jurisdiction of BISE Quetta.
6. Part-I Private fresh candidates must attach photocopies of DMCs of SSC, Domicile/CNIC (self/father) and Original Bank Receipt.
7. Candidates migrated from other board and seeking regular admission must be got registered with BISE Quetta otherwise their Admission Form(s) will not be entertained. A candidate migrated from other board for Part-II (2nd year) will have to appear in Part-I (1st year) Practical Examination if he has not taken Part-I Practical Examination in that board. All candidates migrated from other boards must provide Migration Certificates along with Verified DMCs/Marks Sheets (Photocopy) from that board.
8. Change of subjects/Group will not be allowed under any circumstances after submission of admission form to the Board’s office.
9. Those candidates who intend to improve their Marks/Grade after passing HSSC Examination can do so by re-appearing in one or two subjects/papers of their choice or Part-I or Part-II or both the parts/entire examination as the case may be within a period of two years of passing the relevant examination.
10. The subject(s) passed with Grace Marks/Aggregate must be included in the subjects selected for improvement, otherwise the candidate will be considered as MNI (Marks Not Improved).
11. Part-I Private Fresh candidates are not eligible to offer the subjects in which Practical Examination is involved.
وہ تمام طلبہ وطالبات جو میٹرک سال دوئم کے امتحانات کی تیاری کو زیادہ موثر اور بہتر انداز میں کرنے کے خواشمند ہیں۔
وہ حصہ معروضی کی تیاری ایف جی اسٹڈی کوئز پر مفت میں باآسانی کرسکتے ہیں۔
ایف جی اسٹڈی کوئز پر ماڈل پییرز، سابقہ پرچہ جات کے معروضی سوالات کو کوئز کی شکل میں تیار کررکھا ہے ۔
اس کے علاوہ ہر یونٹ/ باب کے معروضی سوالات پر مشتمل کوئز بھی دستیاب ہیں۔مندرجہ ذیل لنک پر یہ دونوں طرز کے کوئز مفت میں بھی دستیاب ہیں۔
intermediate mcqs tests exams preparation>>
FG Study website is a Community based website. We need your support (Not Financial). Please Guide us what content or information your need. We can try to best provide the information as soon as possible. FG study team always try to best performance. We always provide best unique and useful content’ for our respected members. Remember that FG study website resources are very limited. We could not get grant for any government or Non government organization.
Need Assistance? In case of any query/problem, Please don’t hesitate to Contact us
Pak Study Library Services for Student provide a wide range of Education