Our school closed on May 14. We had been planning both at home as well as with our friends how we should spent the vacation this time. There were many proposals. My parents wished to go to our home town and be with my grand parents for about six weeks or so. My friends had a trekking expedition up their sleeves. While my class mates wished to go to some hill station on an educational tour for which our class teacher had also given consent. I wished to avail of all the three proposals.
1. Life is about making an impact, not making an income.
2. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
3. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
4. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
5. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.
6. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
1. Most will give up an acre of freedom for a closet of security.
2. Freedom begins between the ears.
3. The fact, in short, is that freedom, to be meaningful in an organized society must consist of an amalgam of hierarchy of freedoms and restraints.
4. He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from opposition; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach himself.
5. History does not teach fatalism. There are moments when the will of a handful of free men breaks through determinism and opens up new roads.
The crest are the highest point of the particles of medium form the mean position.
The troughs are the lowest points of the particles of the medium from the mean position.
In mechanics and physics, simple harmonic motion is a type of periodic motion or oscillation motion where the restoring force is directly proportional to the displacement and acts in the direction opposite to that of displacement.
Physics (from Ancient Greek: φυσική (ἐπιστήμη) phusikḗ (epistḗmē) "knowledge of nature", from φύσις phúsis "nature") is the natural science that involves the study of matter and its motion through space and time, along with related concepts such as energy and force.