Combined Entry Test 2021 For Admission In Engineering Institutions of the PunjabUNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, LAHORE COMBINED ENTRY TEST 2021
FOR ADMISSION IN ENGINEERING INSTITUTIONS OF THE PUNJAB FOR
(1) B.Sc. ENGINEERING PROGRAMS (2) B.Sc. ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMS A Common Entry Test for Entry into B.Sc. Engineering and B.Sc. Engineering Technology Programs of Punjab would be conducted. The Entry Test Centers as chosen by the candidates and the date and time for Orientation Session as well as the Entry Test are printed on the Entry Test Admit Card.
1. ORIENTATION SESSION DATE, TIME
A 15 minutes orientation session for familiarizing candidates on attempting computer-based test will be on 02 and 03 July, 2021 in the assigned Virtual University Centers at the allotted time.
2. ENTRY TEST DATE, TIME
The Entry Test will be on 05 to 08 July, 2021 in the assigned Virtual University Centers at the allotted time.
3. WHO MAY APPEAR IN THE ENTRY TEST?
There is no restriction on appearing in the Entry Test. However, appearance in the Entry Test does not confer the right to apply for admission in the Engineering and Engineering Technology institutions of Punjab.
4. STANDARD OF THE TEST AND SUBJECTS TO BE TESTED
- The Test would be of Intermediate level. It will be offered in the following combinations: (1) Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry; (2) Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science; (3) Physics, Mathematics, English & Statistics and (4) Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
- Intermediate qualified candidates are advised to choose a combination according to their Intermediate subjects combination.
- DAE qualified candidates have the option to choose either: 1) Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry; Or 2) Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science
5. IMPORTANT DATES
- Last Date for Registration: 27th June, 2021
- Orientation Dates: 02 and 03 July, 2021
- Test Dates: 05 to 08 July, 2021
- Official Entry Test result will be declared later, and will be available at web portal admission.uet.edu.pk.
6. REQUIREMENT OF PHOTO-ID AT THE TEST CENTER DURING ENTRY TEST
Failure to present a photo-id may result in expulsion from the Test Center. Candidates are reminded to arrange for photo-ID such as: 1) Computerized National Identity card CNIC/ NICOP; Or 2) Juvenile Card issued by NADRA; Or 3) an official photo identification like Matric/ Intermediate certificate carrying photograph; Or 4) Computerized domicile certificate bearing a photograph; Or 5) a Passport; Or 6) Statement of Entry in case of “A” Level students etc. for presentation in the Entry Test Centers during the Entry Test.
- A candidate missing the Entry Test in the allotted center during the allotted time slot will not be permitted to sit in any other center or any other time slot.
- Since the test is fully automated, no re-checking facility will be provided
- Guidelines for preparation of Entry Test are available admission.uet.edu.pk
8. DESIGNATED BRANCHES OF HBL WHERE ENTRY TEST TOKENS ARE AVAILABLE
|Branch Name and City||Branch Code||Branch Name and City||Branch Code|
|LAHORE||OKARA Building Unit No. B-II D.C-5 Chowk Depalpur||1830|
|1. University of Engineering and Technology, GT Road||0128||RAHIM YAR KHAN Sheikh Zayed Medical College & Hospital Road||2334|
|2. Bank Square, Shaharah-e-Quaid-i-Azam, The Mall||0135||DERA GHAZI KHAN Habib Town, Al-Ghazi Tractors, Sakhi Sarwar Road||1975|
|3. Main Market Gulberg||0172||MULTAN|
|4. 278 Sector B, Block II Town Ship||1246||1. Opp. Pakarab Fertilizer Factory, Mati Tal Road||1109|
|KARACHI 3/2/2 Lotia Chamber, M.A.Jinnah Road||0002||2. HBL Building, Opposite High Court, Old Bahawalpur Road||1270|
|QUETTA 1-30/49 Mission Road||0974||3. Bahauddin Zakariya University Branch||1271|
|4. Bahauddin Zakariya University Branch Bosan Road||2274|
|PESHAWAR Khyber Bazar||0696||GUJRANWALA G. T. Road Sialkoti Gate||0682|
|ISLAMABAD||GUJRAT Property no. B-13/1192 Circular Road||0111|
|1. Block 17, F/6 Super Market||1353||MANDI BAHA-UD-DIN Kutchery Road||0177|
|2. Aabpara Market Branch||0112||SIALKOT Railway Road||0166|
|RAWALPINDI The Mall||0814||NAROWAL Railway Road||0836|
|GILGIT Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, NLI Market||0107||FAISALABAD|
|ATTOCK CANTT 1050-3 Sir Syed Road||1605||1. P-832/A-1 Block 10, Circular Road||0143|
|WAH CANTT Aslam Market||0170||2. D-Ground Peoples Colony||1683|
|TAXILA University of Engg. & Tech.||1915||JHELUM Opp. ATM, G. T. Road||0115|
|HYDERABAD Distt. Council Shopping Centre||0240||CHAKWAL Bhaun Chowk||0372|
|SUKKUR Military Road||1495||MIRPUR AJK Allama Iqbal Road, Sector C/2||5018|
|BAHAWALPUR||MUZAFFARABAD-AJ & K City Tower, Naya Mohalla||1554|
|1. Islamia University Baghdad-ud-jadeed Campus||1936||KHUSHAB Bank Square||0120|
|2. Fareed Gate, Circular Road||0102||MIANWALI Zaka Centre||0184|
|BAHAWALNAGAR Post Office Madrassa, Chishtian- Bahawalnagar Road||2326||SARGODHA Kutchery Bazar||0162|
|KHANEWAL Mouza Khanewal Kuhna||2295||LAYYAH Chowk Azam Road, General Bus Stand||2372|
|SAHIWAL Pakpattan Chowk||1841||JHANG Shaheed Road||0114|
CHIEF COORDINATOR Combined Entry Test – 2021 convener admission prof. dr. Muhammad Ali Maud Ph # 042-99029216, 99029452 UET Lahore
on FGStudy web site the ECAT MCQS Online Test for Exam Preparation is available for free. These tests contain top questions prepared by subjects specialists.